Report MarketSquare bugs here

Please report bugs you find when using MarketSquare by replying to this post.

Beta Release of HAT, Rumpel and MarketSquare

it seems putting a capital letter in the hat address is rejected. please make a note that it is case sensitive.

i also think that it would be useful to put a note for people on the choice of name - whether real or pseudonym.

Noted and passed to the tech team. Thank you.

I’m not sure how many of these are ‘bugs’ as such as some are issues with the Terms of Service but I felt it best to post them all here:

Terms of Service/Privacy Documentation
[Inconsistent message] Terms of Service HAT 4 states “Our Services are not intended for and may not be used by people under the age of 18. By using our Services and accepting these Terms, you declare that you are at least 18 years old.” But the sign up on HAT Market Square includes the option for “age group 12-17”

[MISSING LINK] Terms of Service HAT 4.4 states- “Information on validation and pricing is available at [link]” Same issue with Terms of Service MarketSquare 6.4

[MISSING DATE] Terms of Service MarketSquare 6.3 “When you accept a Cash Data Offer, HATDeX will credit the price paid by the Data Shopper on your payment instrument within XXX days from the date of acceptance.”

[MISSING LINK] The “Thank you for signing up page” says- “In the mean time, your MarketSquare™ account has been activated - head over to MarketSquare™ and start chatting with fellow HATters, follow our news and get exploring data offers.” But in Chrome this appeared as: “In the mean time, your MarketSquare™ account has been activated - head over to < a href =”/">MarketSquare™< /a > and start chatting with fellow HATters, follow our news and get exploring data offers."

MarketSquare Dashboard

The information about the Photos Plugin says “Import your best moments from Facebook into your HAT” But requires a link to a Dropbox folder, not Facebook. Unless users happen to back up their Facebook Pictures to a Dropbox Folder it isn’t clear how the two are connected.

I am sure you are of this, but attempting to connect Rumpel Data Plug in MarketSquare just opens the Rumpel Dashboard in a new browser tab.

Hello! I think I’ve found a MarketSquare bug with the Discussions feature. I’m using Chrome, and a really crappy Asus laptop, and I’m not getting anything but a swirling loading icon of doom. Is that feature ready yet?

One more! I think thumbnail images are dead on my Notables@Marketsquare - any idea why that would be? Is that unique to just me? (maybe it’s my browser?)